Adult Dentistry Treatment Options
- Diet analysis and nutritional guidance promoting oral health
- Dental prophylaxis/Cleaning
- Custom night guards to prevent grinding teeth
- Crown and bridge
- Root canal therapy
- Trauma services
- Cosmetic treatment
- Periodontal therapy including scaling and root planning
We offer adult sedation dentistry and are committed to your comfort and safety. We offer advanced adult sedation dentistry techniques and delivery systems:
- Local anesthetic
- Mild sedation with nitrous oxide (i.e., “laughing gas”)
- Moderate or conscious sedation with innovative monitoring technologies
- Deep sedation or general anesthesia
We use the newest digital radiograph (x-rays) technology with Kodak Digital sensors, which reduce your exposure to radiation. Using digital x-rays enables us to efficiently record and track your dental history, increase our diagnostic capabilities, and reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in our office.
Isolite is an innovative dental device which delivers continuous illumination, aspiration, and retraction. The Isolite mouthpiece is soft, flexible, and non-impinging, facilitating comfort and successful treatment.